We offer a 30 days return policy, no refund after 30 days after your purchase date.
Goods will be accepted for return for the following reasons:
If shipment was made without Customer’s authorization;
If incorrect items were shipped;
If defective items were shipped;
If defective goods are covered by the standard warranty;
If the goods were sent on evaluation basis.
If Customer intends to return equipment or product ordered in error, the following restocking charges and terms will apply:
Goods must be returned unused, in the original carton, and in marketable condition;
Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the restocking charges for damaged or missing items;
No returns after 30 days;
No refunds on sterile, single-use disposable products;
No refunds will be made on customized instruments.
Several types of goods are strictly exempt from being returned:
* Perishable goods such as food, flowers;
* Newspapers or magazines;
* Intimate or sanitary goods;
* Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases;
* Gift cards;
* Downloadable software products;
* Some health and personal care items;
* Book with obvious signs of use;
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened;
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
To return goods, contact a Customer Service Representative by email for a RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number, please contact us at [email protected]
. The RGA # must also be clearly indicated on the outside of the returned package. Please have the following information:
1. Reason you wish to return the goods.
2. Quantity, description, product number.
3. Date of Receipt of Order.
4. Customer’s Purchase Order and our invoice number.
5. Goods must be returned unused, in the original carton, and in marketable condition.
6. If you have purchased one or more items, you will need to return back the entire order (for example: 5 items purchased, 5 items to return, if you want to keep one product only, you will need to re- order later separetely).
Shipment must be returned prepaid by Customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Shipment expenses are not refundable. Customs fees may apply and will be deducted from your total refund. Customs charges are non-refundable. If you ship back an order, you should consider using a traceable shipping service and add purchasing shipping insurance. We decline any responsibility in case of loss of the package.